Tuesday, April 16th
Hip Hip Hooray,
It’s Opening Day!
Let’s Welcome the Return of our 2018 Vendors:
Bees by the Bay: a small family operated business dedicated to passing on their knowledge and importance of the honeybee. They started beekeeping in 1996, as they love to grow their own fruits and vegetables.
Belvedere Farm Flowers: a family owned and operated cut flower farm in Fallston, Maryland. Their flowers are locally grown, never shipped long distances, and are always fresh and hand-cut!
Calvert’s Gift Farm: a small, family owned certified organic farm located in Sparks, Maryland. They sell their beautiful produce at our farmers’ markets and through their CSA.
Glenville Hollow Farm: An extensive variety of vegetables including greens, romanesco broccoli, cheddar cauliflower, snapbeans, tomatoes, onions, sweet corn, melons, potatoes and more. They also offer popcorn and handmade jams.
Max’s Degrees: Locally grown and produced herb mixes, rubs, salt blends, mustards, simple syrups, and sweet & savory mixes.
One Straw Farm: Produce grown using inputs and methods from USDA organic standards, with the exception of biodegradable mulch film.
Rare Opportunity Bakehouse: They pride themselves on creating delicious food from scratch – From their baked treats to their seasonal jams – TASTE THE DIFFERENCE!
Three Springs Fruit Farm: Sustainably grown; Regionally distributed; Local fruits and veggies; Makers of Ploughman Cider
Let’s Also Welcome Our New 2019 Vendors:
A Friendly Bread: a Baltimore-based bread company that provides naturally leavened, chewy, crusty bread in all kinds of delicious flavors.
Andy’s Eggs and Poultry: Small family farm raising natural poultry since 2004. Pastured and Free-Range Eggs, Chicken, Turkey & Pork.
Charlottetown Farm: a family-run producer of artisan goat cheeses and goat milk confections. Charlottetown produces ricotta, feta, 3 different chevre, crotin, goat milk truffles, goat milk fudge and their famous goat cheese cheesecake.
Freeland Seafood: local crab-meat, and USA caught seasonal shrimp by the pound, salmon, tuna, cod, mussels, clams, oysters and more.
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve over 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, wine, cider and simple syrup bottles, mustard jars, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market