Shop Fresh, Shop Local
Celebrate Our Country’s Harvest this July!
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will have plenty of meats (chicken, pork & turkey) for the grill. And eggs; plenty of farm fresh eggs!
- Bees by the Bay is back with everything you need from Home to Health
- Belvedere Farm is featuring lisianthus, zinnias, mountain mint, sunflowers, celosia, basil and bouquets!
- Calvert’s Gift Farm will have some beautiful green beans! Blackberries will be new on the repertoire. Heirloom tomatoes are coming on strong, as are the cherry tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers. Potatoes, Garlic, onions, and the beginnings of the sweet peppers.
- Charlottetown Farm returns on the 23rd, try a pairing with local spices and artisan bread; sure to be a summer party winner!
- Freeland Crab & Seafood returns with their “fresh off the boat” offerings!
- Fresh Bites Snow Domes is scooping up summer refreshment featuring a bunch of refreshing seasonal flavors and favorites!
- A Friendly Bread is back next week. Their bread freezes well, BTW, so grab 2 next time if you fear running out!
- Glenville Hollow Will have Blueberries, green and yellow beans, onions-sweet and savory, new potatoes-red, golden and white are great right now; along with kohlrabi, cabbage, beets, and Sweet Corn!
- Max’s Degrees has a fresh & local batch of Smoked Scape Salt, their new Toasty Fig Balsamic Mustard and more; ask them about their custom services and works in progress!
- One Straw Farm is going strong this Summer Season with greens, broccoli, tatsoi, bok choi, beets, cauliflower, summer squash, cabbage, turnips, radishes, and goodies galore. Look out for the first of their sweet corn tomorrow!
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse has Heirloom Tomato quiche & Frittatas, Rosemary Veggie Flatbread, Fresh Raspberry Scones, Cookies & More!!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm Lineup Today is most likely:
- Peaches! & Apricots!
- Blueberries & Blackberries
- Red/Black Raspberries
- Currants & Gooseberries
- Saskatoons (or service berries)
- And of course, Apples & Canned Goods!
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve nearly 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, wine, mustard, jam and popcorn jars, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market