The Best of Autumn, But the Last of the Season!
- Belvedere Farm will have bunches of Thanksgiving inspired bouquets as well as single stem hardy and garden mums in a wide variety of autumn colors including white, pink, purple, yellow, rust, bronze, red, lavender and burgundy. They will have a few dried bunches of flowers and Christmas wreaths made from grape vines adorned with boxwood, magnolia leaves and hemlock.
- Glenville Hollow will have sweet onions, assorted hot and sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, turnips, kohlrabi, cauliflower, tatsoi, broccoli, spinach, curly kale, red and white Russian kale and white and purple napa. Several varieties of winter squash – spaghetti squash, kabocha, acorn, carnival, spotted hound (so sweet!) and butternut. Stock up on black walnuts, popcorn and jams and jellies for the holidays.
- If you’re looking for a delicious shortcut, grab one (or more) of In Kerry’s Kitchen soups which include: Gingered Butternut Squash Soup with Coconut, Curried Pearl Couscous with Assorted Vegetables, Red Lentil Soup with Wild Rice, Winter Greens, Fire Roasted Tomatoes and Purple Sweet Potatoes.
- Kite Hill will have plenty of their delicious meats, eggs and more. Ask Kate what she has on sale this final week and maybe what she recommends for stocking up for the holidays and soup and stew weather!
- Max’s Degrees is back from their adventures in Europe scouting for new and unique ingredients! There are limited quantities of Champagne Honey and Spicy Deli Mustards, as well as their new simple syrup, Vietnamese Cinnamon & Orange.
- One Straw Farm will be back with us in the Spring.
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse will have many yummy treats incorporating fall flavors, depending on availability, such as Pumpkin Scones, Chocolate Salted Caramel Scones, Gluten Free Blondies, and a plethora of cookies!
- Maryland’s First and Only Sheep Dairy, Shepherds Manor Creamery, will have all their signature cheeses on hand including a divine vegetarian cheese, Windsor Tomme. They also have a huge selection of decadent soaps, which are all on display for your smelling pleasure! Stocking stuffers, perhaps?
- Three Springs Fruit Farm has all your favorite pears and apples for all your favorite holiday recipes! They love to sample, so find your new autumn fruit and see what they have in their pantry selections for your holiday dinners and gifts. They are also selling crates of apples for $25.00. Pick from any variety. They also sell cases of their traditionally preserved foods; stock up for winter!
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve over 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, wine, cider and simple syrup bottles, mustard jars, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market