June 19th, 2018
Good Balmy Tuesday, Towson and Beyond –
Come Beat the Heat with us Down Under the parking deck
for all your springtime favorites!
Our friendly Carrot that points the way to the Market will be there, rain or shine!
- Bees by the Bay will have their locally produced honey and honey products.
- Grab a gorgeous bouquet, bunch, or stem from Belvedere Farm. They know their flowers!
- Calvert’s Gift Farm will have plenty of lettuce and other spring greens, garlic scallions, radishes and various green goodies as they slowly come into season this rainy year.
- Funky Fungi will be selling their homemade mushroom jerky as well as sprouts until their harvest is ready next week.
- Glenville Hollow will have their versatile kohlrabi, napa cabbage, radishes, fresh shell peas, spring onions, greens (kales, mustard, collards, turnip), and lettuce. Cindy also picked the first of the local cucumbers and summer squash as well as a limited quantity of blueberries!
- Check out the delish Kerry Dunnington has cooked up in her kitchen; she has weekly soups, dips, and other culinary treasures. Don’t forget to ask her about the mailing list if you are not already on it; we’ve reached 200 and growing!
- Kate at Kite Hill will, of course, have those fresh eggs your family craves. But, did you know she is truly a one-stop shop for meats; perfect for this grilling season!
- Max’s Degrees is featuring their first Blueberry Simple Syrup with Smoked Cardamom & fresh-squeezed lime! They’ll also have a few jars of their house-made mustard featuring local fish peppers.
- One Straw Farm is back with plenty of spring onion, spinach, lettuce, radishes, kale, kohlrabi, Keep Well products, pork, eggs, chicken, and their own jellies/jams.
- Stop by Rare Opportunity Bakehouse for a hand pie, scone, or sweet treat. Her hand pie flavors are always unique and scrumptious, check out what she has this week.
- Maryland’s First and Only Sheep Dairy, Shepherds Manor Creamery, will have all their signature cheeses and soaps on hand. They’re always ready to sample; try one of their soft spreads!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm will have berries and chard! Plus tons of their own sauces, catsups, and more.
- As, always share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
See you this afternoon!
Shop local/sustain the environment – help reduce carbon footprint, diminish waste,
minimize travel miles, support the local economy and keep jobs in Maryland!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram: @kenilworthmarket
Get healthy and eat whole food!