Shop Fresh, Shop Local
So Much Fresh Produce, Meats, Flowers, Baked Goods & More
This Tuesday from 3:30 to 6:30 pm!
Embrace the Transition from Summer to Autumn!
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry says Yes, Please! They have their smoked sliced turkey breast back in stock and now offer sliced ham; both great for school lunches! They will also have most of their superb meat items and plenty of eggs.
- Bees by the Bay will be back soon with something for everyone; from soap to snacks!
- Belvedere Farm always has an abundance of gorgeous flowers, recently including Ageratum Zinnias, Dahlias, Cramer’s Amazon Celosia, Cosmos, Lemon Basil, Milkweed, a few small sunflowers and bouquets!
- Calvert’s Gift Farm has them sweet potatoes, fingerling potatoes, & kohlrabi; sweet peppers, green beans, garlic, okra, and winter squash; head lettuce, arugula, spicy mix, spring mix, collards and kale; and baby turnips & radishes of all sorts!
- Charlottetown Goat Cheese has so many delectable goat cheeses and goat cheese confections. Be sure to try their Cajeta, a goat milk caramel sauce, which is back this week! Goes great with some Three Springs apples, in desserts and coffee!
- Freeland Crab & Seafood returns with the freshest seafood you can imagine next week! Check out their crab bakes and Coddies!
- Fresh Bites Snow Domes is here, for a limited time, with her best all-natural hand-made snow treats and fixin’s! Check out one of her artisan flavors tomorrow.
- A Friendly Bread is proud to have Rosemary Orange Zest, Olive, Pecan Cranberry and more!
- Glenville Hollow will have the LAST of her sweet corn, some great cantaloupe, a variety of cherry tomato and maybe some nice slicing Tomatoes, eggplant, green beans, the beginning of winter squash and gourds, sweet peppers, fresh cut herbs, kale and collards and more hot peppers!
- One Straw Farm is still going strong this last week of Summer with Peppers (bells, hots, ancho, anaheim…), Lettuce, cabbage, onions, New potatoes, Eggplants (Italian, Neon, Japanese), Summer/Winter Squashes (zucchini, yellow squash), Some Melons, & Greens!
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse will be stocked with Roasted Red Pepper Quiche, Tuscan Potato & Sausage Soup, Bacon Cheddar Quiche, Quinoa Salad, and Rosemary Veggie Flatbreads. All the regular cookies & scones too, plus Ginger Peach Jam!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm:Maybe some Peaches! & Nectarines?
- Plums & Pluots – yellow and purple, very juicy
- Fall Raspberries Soon.
- Seasonal Veggies
- The beginning of the hot peppers!!
- And of course, Apples & Canned Goods!
- Don’t miss their uniquely delicious Pink Pearl Apple!
Makes an amazing pie, carpaccio, or vegan slaw!
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve nearly 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons; pulp baskets; simple syrup bottles; and mustard, jam & popcorn jars.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market