Shop Fresh, Shop Local
So Many Meats, Flowers, Spices, Fresh Produce & More!
This Tuesday 3:30 to 6:30 pm
Embrace the Autumn Harvest with These Fresh Finds:
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry now has ground sage sausage in one pound packs ready to add flavor to your thanksgiving dressing/stuffing! Also they will be taking orders for thanksgiving turkeys. Lots of meat and eggs to choose from as usual!
- Bees by the Bay will bee prepared to share all their amazing flying friend products; check them out for your holiday shopping; there is something for everyone, literally!
- Belvedere Farm always has an abundance of gorgeous flowers, including Snapdragons, dahlias, heirloom mums, dried flowers, eucalyptus & bouquets!
- Glenville Hollow will have the last of the green and yellow beans plus cold weather crops like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, red and green cabbage , turnips, spinach and other great greens, sweet and white potatoes and green sweet peppers. Don’t forget your fall decor with gourds and colorful Indian corn! Cooler weather means great time for soups and stews-add your favorite squash and greens to either for flavor and nutrition. There’s still some hot peppers for added spice!
- Max’s Degrees has been busy making a ton of things for the holidays! They’re taking orders now for their Spice Stax samplers, which now feature customization! New Simples will debut soon to accompany the various new blends made fresh the past 2 weeks; Poblano Raspberry Sugar and Carolina Style Reaper to name two!
- One Straw Farm should have Broccoli, Cauliflower (white, orange, green), Lettuce, Greens, Hard squash (butternut and acorn), Peppers, Cabbage, Sweet potato and more!
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse:
- Heart of the Mediterranean Hand Pies (artichoke hearts, spinach, roasted red pepper, caramelized onion, feta)
- Spinach Artichoke Quiche
- Fall Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Bourbon Cake
- Pecan Pie Cake
- Bakehouse Brookies
- Caramel Apple Cookies & all the others!
- All your favorite scone flavors!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm:
- Lots of apples, over 15 varieties!
- Apple Cider, pressed fresh every week
- Fall squash
Canned Goods, fruit juices, apple sauce, and canned peaches
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve nearly 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons; pulp baskets; simple syrup bottles; and mustard, jam & popcorn jars.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market