Show the Father Figure or Man in Your Life That You
Love Them This Tuesday with the Gift of Food!
Go On, Grab Your Market Bags and Fill Them with
All These Fresh & Local Goods & More!
- A Friendly Bread is back with their coveted olive and walnut date breads! As well as turmeric, rye, simple country and challah.
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry has a few remaining flowers and hanging baskets, planters and potted plants. This week turkey burgers are back and ready for your Father’s Day cook outs. Also for the grille, they are loaded up on drumsticks: $2.50/pack or 5 packs for $7.50!
- Bees by the Bay shall return on the 18th with with all their bee-centric products; from lip balm to soap, they got your needs covered!
- Belvedere Farm: featuring their lovingly curated bouquets, lilies, cosmos, lavender, dianthus, amaranth and sunflowers this week.
- Calvert’s Gift Farm will be featuring sugar snap peas, garlic scapes, beets, arugula, carrots, kohlrabi, bok choi, lettuce, sweet onions and other certified organic goodies!
- Charlottetown Farm is back with all your goat cheese needs. From Cheesecakes for the Dad with a sweet tooth to artisan aged cheeses for the Savory fella in your life, they’ve Got Your Goat!
- Freeland Crab & Seafood has all your favorites and a new addition: Rockfish!! Stop by to check on market prices and get an early start on Baltimore Summer Seafood! Also: steamed cold crabs!
- Fresh Bites Snow Domes is BACK with her best all-natural hand-made snow treats and fixin’s! Check out one of her awesome flavors tomorrow.
- Glenville Hollow will have sweet sugar peas, green & yellow beans, spring planted spinach, summer squash, red & green cabbage, kohlrabi, radishes, along with lettuce/kale, beets, spring onions, broccoli, mustard and tatsoi greens, and still a good selection of herb plants, popcorn, peanuts and sweet potatoes.
- In Kerry’s Kitchen will return next week with a variety of scratch-made seasonal Market-Sourced soups at her table!
- Max’s Degrees is featuring their new hit MOBSter, with Maple Smoked Onion Blossoms, Roasted Garlic, Smoked Sicilian Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. Also their delectable new mustard, Toasty Fig Balsamic, has arrived! And FINALLY, Smoked Scape Salt is back on the table!!
- One Straw Farm is back to kick off the Summer Season! Strawberries, greens, broccoli, tatsoi, bok choi, turnips, radishes, and goodies galore; stop on by to see what’s in store!
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse has what Tomorrow!? Strawberry Lemon Jam, Chocolate Bourbon Cake, Spinach Feta Hand Pies, & a savory Spinach Artichoke Quiche!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm is ready to go with Fuji and Cameo apples, Strawberries for $5 a pint or 2 pints for $7, and Garlic Scapes at 25¢ a piece or 5 for $1. As always, check out the vast selection of pantry items: Jams, Juices, Ketchups, Apple Cider Syrup (Apple cider reduced to a thin syrup) and more with a Sale on Apple Sauce with Cinnamon: Buy 2 get one free!
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve nearly 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, wine, mustard, jam and popcorn jars, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market