Shop Fresh, Shop Local
So Much Fresh Produce, Meats, Flowers, Baked Goods & More
This Tuesday from 3:30 to 6:30 pm!
Embrace the Autumn Harvest with These Fresh Finds:
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will have a good selection of chicken and pork in stock, with limited supplies of some turkey cuts (more soon!). Now taking orders for Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Belvedere Farm always has an abundance of gorgeous flowers, including all your favorite Autumn flowers, Pumpkin on a Stick & bouquets!
- Calvert’s Gift Farm has Spring mix, arugula, green beans, sweet peppers, garlic, spinach, pea shoots, and fresh ginger!
- Charlottetown Farm has all their goat cheese staples and are now taking orders for Thanksgving Cheesecakes!
- Tomorrow, A Friendly Bread will have their ever popular Asiago and roasted garlic bread! Along with rosemary orange zest, cinnamon raisin, rye, simple country, challah and croutons!
- Glenville Hollow will have Red and Green Cabbage, Napa Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Kale, Collards, Mustard, Tatsoi, Winter squashes (spaghetti, butternut, Kabocha, Acorn, honeynut), Hot and Sweet Peppers; Eggplant is still around; red slicing tomatoes still look good; and sweet and white potatoes. Don’t forget to pick up your fall decor.
- Max’s Degrees is back with some long-awaited specialties and new goodies for Autumn! Try their new Simple Syrups, as well as a long-awaited fan favorite: Apricot 7-Pot! Thanks to some awesome farmers they also have brand new Carolina “Style” Reaper and Chocolate Ghost rubs, perfect for all seasons; grab them while they last, the season is unpredictable!
- One Straw Farm will have Broccoli, Cauliflower (white, orange, green), Lettuce, Greens, Hard squash (butternut and acorn), Cabbage, Sweet potato and more!
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse will be stocked with Spinach Artichoke Quiche, Honeycrisp Apple Jam , Bacon Cheddar Quiche, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Pumpkin Spice Scones and Rosemary Veggie Flatbreads. All the regular cookies & scones too, plus Buttermilk cake with Caramel Icing!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm:
- Seasonal Veggies
- MORE hot peppers!!
- And of course, Apples & Canned Goods!
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve nearly 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons; pulp baskets; simple syrup bottles; and mustard, jam & popcorn jars.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market