Tuesday, May 21st
Beets, Sausage, Simple Syrup,
& Blue Crabs!
- A Friendly Bread will return on the 28th with a new variety of flavors to be announced next Monday.
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry is featuring their full line of sausages! They have 9 flavors of pork sausages and 3 flavors of turkey sausages. Great on the grille or for breakfast! Also they will have lots of hanging baskets for $15; get them while they last.
- Bees by the Bay is back with a plethora of honey products including balms, soaps, candles, treats, and more. They’ll also have their Observation Hive for all the curious folk out there to admire and appreciate!
- Belvedere Farm: a family owned and operated cut flower farm in Fallston, Maryland. It’s peony season, so you should be able to grab some Coral Charm and Big Ben peonies alongside their huge selection of cut flowers which include snapdragons and also potted sedum!
- Calvert’s Gift Farm will have strawberries, beets, spring mix, head lettuce, arugula, carrots, scallions, bok choi and pac choi. Last chance for tomatoes and pepper transplants! All certified organic, of course.
- Charlottetown Farm and their artisan goat cheeses and goat milk confections will grace the market with their presence next week! Keep an eye out for their witty specials.
- Freeland Crab & Seafood: will have shrimp, soft crabs, clams, mussels, crab cakes, coddies, MD and cream of crab soups, crab dip, shrimp salad, and shrimp pasta salad. And they’ll dress your seasonal softshells for you!
- Glenville Hollow: will always be here with the freshest local produce and other goodies. This week she will definitely have leaf lettuce, mustard greens, spring onions and bok choi! . Patio tomatoes are ready for planting and hanging cherry tomatoes are ready. Don’t forget to finish your herb garden and also grab some popcorn & jelly for good measure!
- In Kerry’s Kitchen has plenty of homemade Vichyssoise, Gingered Coconut Carrot Soup and a Vegetarian Minestrone today!
- Max’s Degrees is back now with a small surprise batch of a crowd favorite and a new mixed berry simple syrup! Do inquire about their custom blend service; they’re excited to offer you options to best suit your lifestyle.
- Rare Opportunity Bakehouse has what Today!? For the sweet-tooths it’s Lemon Doodle Cookies and Lemon Ginger Scones; and for the Savory Cravers, it’s Spinach Feta Hand Pies & Thai Vegetable Soup!
- Three Springs Fruit Farm: Sustainably grown; Regionally distributed; Local fruits and veggies; Makers of Ploughman Cider. They’ll have another batch of asparagus, kale, and rhubarb with a rumor of garlic scapes!
- You can request to be added to our weekly mailing list online or at the market; we’ve nearly 400! You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- As always you can share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!!
- If you wish to thank someone for a kind gesture you can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a handcrafted carrot refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, wine, mustard, jam and popcorn jars, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need!
You can visit us weekly behind
The Shops at Kenilworth
800 Kenilworth Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Tuesdays, 3:30 to 6:30 pm
May through November
Beau Z. Johnson
Kenilworth Farmers Market
Facebook: Kenilworth Farmers Market